Oktoberfest : Nashville's Original German Festival
Presented by Nashville Oktoberfest at Historic Germantown - 7th Avenue
October 9, 2010
Join us in celebrating the 31st Annual Oktoberfest in Historic Germantown area of Nashville!
Oktoberfest 2010 will feature:
• Authentic German Food & Beverages
• Specialty Food Items & Home Baked Treats
• Polka Dancing
• Street Performers
• Tours of Germantown’s Historic Churches
• FREE FunLand for the Kids
• Arts, Crafts & Antique Specialty Booths
3 Stages of Musical Entertainment featuring Live German Music. Artists to be announced.
Hosted by the Church of the Assumption & Monroe Street United Methodist Church. Oktoberfest is a not-for-profit organization. Proceeds go to the continuing restoration of historic Assumption Catholic Church and Monroe Street United Methodist Church, and continuing outreach projects for the needy.
Join Our Mailing List