Welcome to NowPlayingNashville.com!
If this is your first time submitting an event to NowPlayingNashville.com as of March 17, 2016, you will need to do one of two things to reset your login information:
- Enter your username and click “Forgot your password?” to reset your login in the new system. Forgot your username? Email email@example.com. (Hint: Your username is not an email address.)
- If you do not have an account, please register now. It’s FREE and everyone must have an account to submit events.
If you have already reset your account on the new website, you can proceed with the login process.
Sign in using your Facebook account
- Location: Events must take place in Middle Tennessee.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event’s start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public and Private Events: Both public and private/invitation-only events will be accepted. For the latter, please indicate that the event is private/invitation-only in the event description field.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte with a required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels to display. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
NowPlayingNashville.com reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site. Please contact us directly with any questions.