"Regions Free Days" Program
Regions Bank Launches "Regions Free Days" Providing Free Access To Nashville & Middle Tennessee Events and Attractions in 2011
From "Hauntings at The Hermitage" to a Children’s Theatre performance of the classic Goodnight Moon, Middle Tennesseans will have the opportunity to enjoy an exciting range of free attractions and events in 2011, courtesy of Regions Bank. For the second year, Regions is highlighting our community’s diverse artistic and cultural offerings through the “Regions Free Days” program. The 2011 program welcomes an array of new events to the calendar. Regions has developed a program that appeals to audiences of all ages and interests.
2011 "Regions Free Days" Schedule:
• MAY: “Regions Free Day of Music” on Sun., May 22, Noon-9:00pm at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
• JUNE: "Regions Free Days with the Symphony" at local parks throughout Middle Tennessee.
|Thursday, June 9 at 8:00pm East Park, Nashville||Wednesday, June 15 at 7:30pm Moss Wright Park, Goodlettsville|
|Friday, June 10 at 8:00pm Bicentennial Mall, Nashville||Tuesday, June 21 at 7:30pm Centennial Park, Nashville|
|Sunday, June 12 at 7:00pm Crockett Park, Brentwood||Tuesday, June 28 at 7:30pm Centennial Park, Nashville|
• JULY & AUGUST: “WAMB and Regions Free Days of Big Band” every Saturday evening in July and August, 7:30pm-10:00pm. Dance the night away at Centennial Park in Nashville. Dates include July 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 and August 6, 13, 20 and 27.
• SEPTEMBER: “Regions Free Day at Cheekwood” on Sun., Sept. 25, 11:00am-4:30pm.
• OCTOBER: “Regions Free Day at The Hermitage” on Sat., Oct. 29, at 5:30pm. The first 400 reservations will receive free admission to “Hauntings at The Hermitage.” Visit www.thehermitage.com in October for tickets.
• NOVEMBER: “Regions Free Day for the Military at the Nashville Zoo” on Nov. 13, 10:00am-5:00pm. All active and retired military and their families will receive free admission in honor of Veterans Day.
• DECEMBER: “Regions Free Day at the Tennessee Repertory Theatre” offers free admission to the opening night performance of a holiday favorite. Reservations will be accepted starting in November. Check the “Free Days” hotline for a special code after Nov. 10.
For more information about "Regions Free Days," please call Regions at (615) 748-2168.
Regions Financial Corporation is a member of the S&P 100 Index and Forbes Magazine's "Platinum 400" list of America's best big companies. With $140 billion in assets, Regions is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, trust, securities brokerage, mortgage and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,900 banking offices and nearly 2,300 ATMs. Its investment and securities brokerage, trust and asset management division, Morgan Keegan & Company Inc., provides services from over 300 offices. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
Connect With Us
- Live Music Tonight
Find Out What's Happening in the Music Scene Tonight
- Dining Out
Discover Nashville's Tasty and Local Flavors
- Museums and Galleries
Find Art Exhibits in Nashville Area Museums and Galleries
- Month at a Glance
Magnificent and Major Fun events in Nashville and Middle Tennessee!
- Volunteer With Us
Volunteer Opportunities with NowPlayingNashville.com
- Click Here For More Featured Sections!
- Live Music Tonight
Red by John Logan
Presented by Tennessee Repertory Theatre Feb. 13-Mar. 1