Submit E-XCLUSIVES Offer
Thank you for your interest in promoting your event(s) through E-XCLUSIVES, NowPlayingNashville.com’s Discount Ticket Marketplace, a community service of The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
Guidelines for submitting an offer
- We accept event offers up to 60 days in advance.
- A minimum allocation of 10 tickets for each performance/event date you choose to promote is required. You may of course offer more than 10 tickets – it’s up to you.
- A discount of 25% or greater off the original face value of ticket is required.
- When a purchase is made on NowPlayingNashville.com, the buyer is issued a voucher that advises that they are guaranteed admission to the event, but that specific seating (if applicable) will be assigned by the presenting organization and that the voucher needs to be redeemed at the Venue’s box office for an admission ticket immediately prior to the start of the event. You will not need to supply “hard” ticket stock to NowPlayingNashville.com.
- Your box office will be provided with a login and password once your event has been entered into our ticket marketplace, and your box office will be responsible for using this login and password to obtain the patron will call list for each performance.
- Quick-Cancel – You may suspend or halt the sale of discount tickets or special offers by contacting Jennifer Schwartzenberg at (615) 321-4939 x129 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NowPlayingNashville.com adds a .50 per order and a per ticket convenience fee (paid for by the patron) based on the following fee schedule:
- $2 Fee if Regular Ticket Price = $15 or less
- $3 Fee if Regular Ticket Price = $15.01 - $24.99
- $3.50 Fee if Regular Ticket Price = $25 - $34.99
- $4 Fee if Regular Ticket Price = $35 or more
- Organizations will receive ticket revenue within one week of the performance/event closing.
Please Note: Offers ticketed through Ticketmaster.com may be promoted on NowPlayingNashville.com. Purchases will be transacted through Ticketmaster.com. Ticketmaster.com will charge their usual and customary fees. (No fees will be added by NowPlayingNashville.com.)
Promotion of Special Offers
- An e-newsletter promoting discounts and special offers will be sent every Wednesday exclusively to our subscriber database.
- New or additional tickets to a performance/event can be allocated after the Wednesday email is sent by logging into your account on our ticket marketplace or by contacting Jennifer Schwartzenberg at (615) 321-4939 x 129 or email@example.com.
Please contact Jennifer if you have any questions about NowPlayingNashville.com or discount ticketing features, fees, and/or procedures.
Explanation of Required Information
- YOUR EVENT TITLE: Name of event.
- YOUR ORGANIZATION: Name of organization submitting offer.
- EVENT LOCATION: Name and address of performance/event venue.
- EVENT PARKING: Please describe available parking options for patrons.
- EVENT DESCRIPTION: Add or edit the information we already have on NowPlayingNashville.com to best represent your event and entice the audience who may not be familiar with your show/program.
- OFFER ALLOCATION/DATE/TIME: Number of tickets allocated per performance as well as the date and times of each performance you wish offer at a discount.
- TICKET PRICE: The “regular” price(s). One price per performance date (Uusually your adult price, or most expensive ticket for that performance.)
- E-XCLUSIVES PRICE: The discount price you wish to offer. (A minimum of 25% off the original face value is required.)
- ADDITIONAL FEE: Please indicate if there is a mandatory per ticket facility fee.
- SEAT LOCATION: If this is not a General Admission ticket, please indicate approximate section of these tickets.
- TICKET RESTRICTIONS: If this is a 21 and over, ID required, etc. event.
- BOX OFFICE NUMBER: Please indicate a number for patrons to call when the online allocation is sold out.
- E-XCLUSIVES ISSUE: In which issue(s) would you like this offer to appear?
- ALLOCATION AUTHORIZATION: Your authorization for NowPlayingNashville.com to sell and /or promote tickets on your behalf.
- COMMENT SECTION: Anything else we need to know about this offer?
- YOUR CONTACT INFO: Contact info of the person submitting the offer in case we have questions.
- ACCOUNTING INFORMATION: Please let us know who to make the check out to and where to send it, if applicable.
- TICKETING URL: If ticketing through Ticketmaster.com, provide appropriate link to ticketing page.