Art Media: video, photography, painting, writing, music
• 6/11: Emerging Artist Fund, The Puffin Foundation, for the benefit of the children of the Paiute Indian Tribe of Utah, enabling the purchase of fine artist materials, in the amount of $1250.
• 10/31/07-7/1/09: Producer/Videographer/Editor, original documentary “Saving the Farm: Voices from Montgomery County, Maryland,” interviews with local leaders about the county’s model agricultural and open spaces reserve.
• 9/25-30/07: Co-creator, “Unlikely Canvases Protoquadro” generative digital painting video installation based on original industrial photographs, First Annual Film and Media Festival, National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington, DC.
• 6/7-8/14: Best in Show for Photography, Industrial Photo IndMachTool2470play, Glen Kessler, Juror, The Woman’s Club of Potomac Art Show and Sale, Potomac, MD.
• 1/07-4/07: Photographer and Design Consultant; Philips, Inc., 2007 Corporate Research Exhibition (CRE), at HomeLab, Eindhoven, The Netherlands; in collaboration with SubMultimedia Research Lab (www.submultimedia.tv); photography and videography in Puerto Rico from 2/4-10/07; and consulting for the design of the interactive features of an ever-changing, fine art visual and audio experience of Nature, called Protoquadro.
• 11/9-12/4/04: “Regeneration: Discovering Layers of Soul in the Abstract,” Photography a
Jun 11 - Jun 13, 2021
May 29 - Jun 19, 2021
Jun 19, 2021
Jun 18 - Jun 20, 2021
Jun 03 - Jun 24, 2021
Jun 04 - Jun 25, 2021
Jun 26, 2021
Jul 04, 2021
Jul 29 - Jul 31, 2021