10TH ANNIVERSARY 2021
BECOME A SPONSOR
NEW! The 2021 Sponsorship deck and discounted advertising is available for participating organizations! Sponsorship options range from $1,000 – $10,000! Interested in learning more, contact Erin Holcomb.
ARE YOU PARTICIPATING IN 2021?
If your organization is interested in participating in the 10th Anniversary of Artober Nashville 2021, let us know by completing this form. It’s an amazing opportunity to show how your organization fits within the Middle Tennessee arts community and to gain more exposure of your events during National Arts & Humanities Month. Did we mention it’s FREE?!?!
Participants will receive the following (in-kind promotion):
- Listed on the Artober Nashville Partners page, with a link directly to your organization’s website.
- Event listing added to the website.
- Event listing added to Preferred Search list (top of searches).
- Event listing spotlighted on Category page.
- Event listing spotlighted on Homepage (1-2 weeks prior to event)
- Reaching an estimated 120,243 total visitors during the month of October.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
- Submit events happening in October to NowPlayingNashville at a minimum of 2 – 4 weeks prior to event date to be included on the Artober page. Submit Listings Here: www.nowplayingnashville.com/login. Be sure to tag your event with the ARTOBER category to be included on the page. If your event is virtual, select ONLINE as the venue.
- Include discounts or giveaways during the month of October in our Wednesday Newsletter:
- Include the Artober logo and link on your collateral, website, and special events. View the 2021 Toolkit.
- Access the NowPlayingNashville Media Kit to view all opportunities. View the Kit.
The Webinar Series for Artober Nashville will be a live half-day training on TBD; however if you are unable to attend it will re-air on YouTube and videos will also be available on Facebook:
- 10 Year Anniversary Quick 20 min intro
- About this Year’s Artist – Interview w/Tammy Gentuso & Her Process
- Implementing Artober into the Classroom
- Engaging Your Community by Participating
SOCIAL ARTOBER NASHVILLE:
- Hashtag: #ArtoberNashville
- Facebook: @ArtoberNashville
- Twitter: @ArtoberNash
- Instagram: @ArtoberNash
RECAP THE 2020 WEBINARS
CALL FOR ARTIST SUBMISSIONS
Artober Nashville is accepting local Nashville and Middle Tennessee artist submissions for the 10th Anniversary background of the Artober logo! Artober Nashville is a program of NowPlayingNashville, an initiative of The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. Submissions will be accepted through April 30, 2021. For questions, please contact Erin Holcomb.
SUPPORT THE ARTS
What better way to tell the world you support the arts than with a Tennessee Arts Commission Arts plate. Just take your old plate to your county clerk and swap it—they will prorate your tag fees, so you don’t have to wait until your tag renewal is due. Learn more: http://tnspecialtyplates.org/.