Erin Holcomb | NowPlayingNashville.com
In the grand tradition of honoring the most important cook in our lives, Mother’s Day Brunch remains a wonderful act of caring and an always tough ticket for reservations.
Nashville-area restaurants abound with options for this Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 13. As always, make your reservations as soon as possible. And think about dinner reservations as brunch/lunch options dwindle.
Among the highlights:
- You can’t go wrong with Capitol Grille’s brunch at downtown’s ornate and historic Hermitage Hotel, which features specialty meats and vegetables from its own Double H farms, carving stations, omelet station, traditional entrees and sides ,and house-made desserts and pastries. 10am – 3pm. $69.50 per adult, $29.50 per child.
- A special Mother’s Day brunch buffet at downtown’s historic Union Station Hotel includes carving stations, Eggs Benedict, shrimp and grits, baked oysters, a French toast bar, salad and a dessert table. 10am – 2pm. $76 per person. Call (615) 620-5665 for reservations.
- 12 South standout Urban Grub features a seafood and charcuterie bar, with salads featuring local fruits and vegetables. Brunch options include omelets, stone oven strides, corned beef hash, hot chicken and Belgian waffles, Brioche French toast, Tennessee Hot Brown, and chile relleno. 11am – 3pm. Menu is a la carte.
- Chef-owner Deb Paquette’s Green Hills jewel etc. extends its hours for a special Mom’s day brunch from 10 am-3 pm with offerings that include house-made croissants, quiche, and filet mignon. A traditional dinner menu will be served from 4-8 pm.
- For something a little out of the ordinary, Melrose’s family oriented Italian favorite Mangia offers a special Mother’s Day Sunday lunch features bread, salad, pasta, sauce/gravy, beef short rib meatballs, sweet fennel sausage, hot sausage, and the Italian doughnuts known as Zeppoles. NOON – 4pm. $20 per person, kids under 11 $12.
- The Row Kitchen and Pub is offering a Southern-inspired buffet with Benedicts, carved ham, mashed potatoes, and bacon mac and cheese. 9am – 2pm. Adults: $27.99, kids under 10, $11.99. Call the restaurant for reservations, (615) 321-1224.
Other restaurants offering either Brunch, Lunch and/or Dinner, with reservations available (for now) via OpenTable, include:
- Adele’s: Brunch buffet and Dinner
- Bria Bistro: Dinner
- City Winery: Brunch buffet and Dinner
- Del Frisco’s Grille (Nashville and Brentwood): Breakfast-brunch, Lunch and Dinner
- The Farm House: Brunch
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grille: Lunch and Dinner
- Fleming’s Steakhouse: Three-course Brunch and Dinner
- The 404 Kitchen: Dinner
- The Harding House: Brunch
- Hemingway’s Bar and Hideway: Lunch and Dinner
- Henley: Brunch and Dinner
- Ludlow and Prime: Brunch and Dinner
- Marsh House: Brunch
- Mason’s at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel: Brunch buffet in ballroom
- The Melting Pot: Four-course set menu Lunch and Dinner
- Mere Bulles: Brunch buffet and dinner
- Nordstrom Grill: Lunch and dinner
- Opry Backstage Grill at The Inn at Opryland: Brunch
- Park 25 Bistro: Brunch buffet and Dinner
- Rodizio Grill The Brazilian Steak House: Expanded menu all day
- Table 3: Lunch and Dinner
- Union Common: Brunch
- Wild Ginger: Brunch buffet and Dinner
Among the restaurants with Mother’s Day reservations available on Resy include the following:
- Answer: Brunch
- Butcher and Bee: Brunch, Lunch and Dinner
- City House: Dinner
- Emmy Squared: Dinner
- Epice: Lunch and Dinner
- 51 North Taproom: Brunch
- Fin and Pearl: Brunch, Lunch and Dinner
- Folk: Dinner
- Fort Louise: Brunch and Dinner
- Geist: Brunch
- Husk: Brunch and Dinner
- Kuchnia and Keller: Dinner
- Le Sel: Brunch
- Rolf and Daughters: Dinner
- The Southern Steak and Oyster: Brunch, Lunch and Dinner
- Southside Grill: Brunch and Dinner
- West End Kitchen and Bar: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Dinner
- Woolworth on 5th: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner