2019 Nashville Boogie Vintage Weekender & Car Show
The Nashville Boogie is a celebration of Mid-Century American music, culture and style! You’ll enjoy many acts on 5 stages over 4 days at 3 venues.
This is a vintage market with vendors from across the U.S. at Opryland Hotel. Entrance to vendor market is FREE to the public.
- The B-52s play in the Presidential Ballroom at the Opryland Resort Sunday May 26th at 9pm. Doors open at 6pm for opening acts. Sunday only passes are needed if you’re coming just for this headlining show. Weekender passes get you in to all events Thursday through Sunday, including the B-52s.
- Enjoy Western Roundup Fashion Show by Riley Reed and the Pinup Pageant w/ King Dado & Sabina Kelley as well!
- There is free parking next door at the mall.
- Weekend & Day Passes available.
- Muddy Roots music was able to get a rate freeze on the rooms for you as well as a discount on the parking fees.
- The car show returns to the Ryman Hall and big growth is expected on these dates! Fun for the whole family!
- The Opryland Resort will have their new brand new water park open by then! It is only available to Opryland guests. You can look forward to rocking a vintage tiki party on the white sand beach.
- The Car Show, Vintage Vendor Market and Nashville Palace Front Room are all free events during the festival. There will also be a record convention in the back room of Nashville Palace on Sunday May 26th from 10am-4pm, free entry with weekend pass!
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 23, 2019 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Thu)
- May 23, 2019 at 05:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Thu)
- May 24, 2019 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Fri)
- May 24, 2019 at 05:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Fri)
- May 25, 2019 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Sat)
- May 25, 2019 at 05:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Sat)
- May 26, 2019 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- May 26, 2019 at 05:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Sun)
2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214