Please Note: This event has expired.
BarnRaising Music & Fall Festival
Live Music – Check!
Food Trucks – Check!
Fall Fun – Check!
Outdoor Event at a Beautiful Location – Check!
Supporting Preservation in Sumner County – Check!
Join this festive community celebration on the grounds of the beautiful Comer Barn complete with nonstop entertainment, food trucks, beer trucks, and fall fun for the whole family.
Bring a blanket and find a place on the hillside to watch the show or reserve a VIP ticket and enjoy the show from a covered tent with seating, catering, and adult beverages.
The fall festival is anchored by the incredible Oak Grove Farms. You’ll find their market items and a plethora of pumpkins to shop. Several other kid and family-friendly activities will surround the pumpkin patch.
- 2pm-4pm: Live on-air remote by 95.5. NASH Icon and 100.7 WHIN with fun and giveaways
- 2pm till dark: Festival Shopping with Oak Grove Farms, boutiques, artisans, and other vendors
- 2pm till dark: Fall Fun Zone with face painting, balloon artist, caricature artist, photo op with characters, prize wheel, crafts, beekeeper demo, and kids (aka goat babies!)
- 3pm and 4pm: Storytime with author Randi Bruce
- 4pm-5pm: WHIN Tookie Bird appearance
- 5:45pm: USA National Teen, Bailey Guy appearance
- All day: Photobooth and several backdrops for your own photos
- All day: Food Truck Park with Andre’s BBQ, Delaney’s Street Eats, Bag Lady’s Chip & Fry, Persian Flame, Mini Donut Daze, Retro Sno, Half Batch, and Briarscratch Beer (others to be confirmed)
- 2pm Lucas Collier and Chloe Duval
- 3pm Cory Farley
- 4pm Chris Golden
- 5pm Songwriter Set with Hawkshaw Hawkins Jr, Melissa Luman-Phillips, Clay Canfield, and a special guest you don’t want to miss!
- 6pm Nathan Thomas
- 7pm MergingBlue
- 8pm John Berry
This is the first major fundraiser of the Preservation Foundation of Sumner County. Your attendance will support the mission to preserve that which is precious to their community!
2310 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066