Boo at the Zoo
Nashville’s littlest ghosts and goblins are invited to don their favorite costume for Boo at the Zoo, presented by The Children’s Hospital at Centennial.
The Nashville Zoo’s annual Halloween tradition is set for ten nights: Oct. 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27 and 28. Boo at the Zoo runs from 5pm to 10pm on Saturdays and from 5pm to 9pm on non-Saturday event nights. Kids can come dressed in their favorite costume and enjoy carnival games, carousel rides, hayrides, shows and trick-or-treating.
The annual evening event offers families a safe and exciting Halloween experience for kids under age 12. Special areas throughout the event include:
- StoryTail Treat Trail uncovers festive treats around every corner. The candy selection is palm oil-free and includes favorites like M&M’s, Smarties, Skittles and more. Please note, trick-or-treating is intended for children only.
- Fall Festival Field features carnival games, bounce houses, corn kernel pit and Howl-O-Ween Hayride, which takes riders on a trip through the Zoo’s backroads to discover magical scenes, festive friends and a stop through the famous Bubble Tunnel.
- Enchanted Village offers guests the opportunity get their picture taken with a princess or superhero, meet a talking pumpkin, and enjoy animal shows, magic shows, science shows and other entertainment at this special interactive area.
- Frightful Farm is designed for those looking for spooky fun. Take a Dying Traditions home tour and learn superstitions of the Victorian Age or visit the Haunted Barn and brave the zombies that have taken over.
Save $1 by purchasing Flex Tickets and attending on a non-Saturday.
Tickets include: trick-or-treating, carousel rides, hayrides and more. Additional fees apply for Soaring Eagle zip line* and concessions.
Tickets not yet available for purchase.
Contact: (615) 833-1534
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Oct 20, 2018 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 21, 2018 at 05:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Sun)
- Oct 25, 2018 at 05:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 26, 2018 at 05:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 27, 2018 at 01:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 27, 2018 at 05:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 28, 2018 at 05:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Sun)
3777 Nolensville Road, Nashville, TN 37211