Please Note: This event has expired.
Brass Tax! Concert
You've just filed your income tax for the year and spending money on entertainment doesn't seem that practical! What should you do? You should on the very next day after come hear the Brass Band of Nashville in their first concert of the 2015 season called "Brass Tax!" They'll be performing a wide variety of selections and it should be fun for the entire family!
Program to be selected from the following (in no particular order)
- Fanfare from La Peri – 1912 – Paul Dukas
- "March" – from "Third Suite" – Robert E. Jager
- Nimrod – from "Enigma Variations – var. IX) – Edward Elgar
- Air Pour Les Trompettes – J.S. Bach
- Tenderly – Walter Gross – arr. Dr. Wayne Pegram
- St. Louis Blues March – W.C. Handy – arr. Jerry Gray
- Meditation from Thais – Jules Massenet (featuring Reid Clagett – Bass Trombone)
- Selections from "Pictures at an Exhibition" – Modest Moussorgsky: Promenade | Catacombs | The Hut on Hen's Legs (Baba Yaga) | Great Gate of Kiev
- The Irish Blessing – Bacak/arr. Bradnum
The Brass Band of Nashville is directed by Andy Corum.
Free admission; donations are greatly appreciated.