Please Note: This event has expired.
Cable’s 2018 Annual Board Walk of Fame
Cable’s 2018 Annual Board Walk of Fame Event honors women holding corporate board positions.
Cable’s 2018 Annual Board Walk of Fame Event honors women holding corporate board positions. Even today, only 20 percent of corporate board seats of Fortune 500 companies are held by women. The keynote speaker will be Jan Babiak, one of NACD Directorship Magazine’s “2017 Most Influential People in the Boardroom.” The 2018 individual and corporate nominees are as follows:
• Noel B. Williams – Board Member, Leidos Holdings, Inc.
• Lucinda Marie Baier – President, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.
• Rita Johnson-Mills – Board Member, Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.
• Denise Warren – Board Member, Computer Programs and Systems Inc.
• Quorum Health
• Tivity Health, Inc.
• Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.