Coopertown Barrel Fest 5 Miler
Visit Coopertown for a free, fun-filled, family and pet-friendly annual outing known as the Coopertown Barrel Festival!
* Goodie Bag to all registrants containing exclusive money saving coupons to use at local businesses and at participating vendors at the 7th Annual Coopertown Barrel Festival.
* Chip Timing by A Matter of Timing
* USATF Certified 5 Mile Loop Course with a convenient common start/finish
* Water at Miles 1, 2, 3 & 4; Gatorade at Miles 2, 3 and 4
* Awesome Gender Specific Tech Shirt guaranteed if registered by Thursday, May 16, 2019
* Unique Finisher Medal for those who complete the 5 Miler
* Post-race refreshments for registered participants
* Registrants and their family get EXCLUSIVE early entry into the 7th Annual Coopertown Barrel Festival
NOTE: On-Line Registration Ends 7am Central Time, Wednesday, May 29, 2019 but you can still register in-person at Coopertown City Hall race week: Monday – Thursday, 7:30am–5pm, Friday, May 31st 8am–6:30pm or race day, June 1st from 5:30am-6:45am. If mailing in a registration, it is highly recommend that you mail it before Saturday, May 25 to allow ample time for mail delivery and processing.
PACKET PICKUP at COOPERTOWN CITY HALL, 2525 Burgess Gower Rd., Springfield, TN 37172
1pm-6:30pm Friday, May 31st
5:30am-6:45am Race Day, Saturday, June 1st
Race starts at 7am sharp
Race day parking is at the corner of Hwy 49 & Burgess Gower Road which is catty corner from the starting line which is directly behind Coopertown City Hall located at 2525 Burgess Gower Road, Springfield, TN 37172. There will be NO parking at City Hall on race day.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 1, 2019 at 07:00 am - 04:00 pm (Sat)
2525 Burgess Gower Road, Springfield, TN 37172