Please Note: This event has expired.
(SOLD OUT) E.B. White's Charlotte's Web
Charlotte’s Web is based on E.B. White’s loving story of the friendship between a pig named Wilbur and a little gray spider named Charlotte. Wilbur has a problem: how to avoid winding up as pork chops! Charlotte, a fine writer and true friend, develops a plan to fool Farmer Zuckerman and save Wilbur. She will create a “miracle.” By spinning the words “Some Pig” into her web, Charlotte weaves a solution which not only makes Wilbur a prize pig but also ensures his place on the farm forever.
This treasured tale, featuring madcap and endearing farm animals, explores bravery, selfless love and the true meaning of friendship.
Adapted by Joseph Robinette, based on the book by E.B. White.
Produced by special arrangement with THE DRAMATIC PUBLISHING COMPANY of Woodstock, Illinois.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS: The Center for the Arts will be following safety protocols set forth by the CDC, Tennnesse Pledge and Rutherford County Health Department:
- Masks are required while entering and exiting the plaza.
- Children under the age of 12 are not required to wear a mask.
- Ushers will seat household groups at least 6 feet apart from the next group.
- Once seated, masks can be removed.
- Masks must be placed back on to move around the grounds.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be accessible.
- NO RESTROOMS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
- This show is a little over one hour, please plan accordingly.
- Concessions (water and light snacks) will be available for purchase.
Source: Center for the Arts
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Specific times TBA
111 W. Vine St., Murfreesboro, TN 37130