East Nashville Restaurant Week
Please note, this event has expired.
East Nashville’s red hot dining scene now has its own restaurant week to offer diners some high-end meals at a more pocket-friendly price.
Several newcomers appear on the list of 10 participating restaurants, including Peninsula and Café Roze. The restaurants created a special menu for the week. The event was organized by Jessica Bower of Fort Louise and Michael Shemtov of Butcher & Bee in sponsorship with Cathead Vodka to help draw traffic to east side restaurants during an otherwise slow month of February.
Specials can be found HERE. The following restaurants will be participating
- Butcher & Bee at 902 Main St.
- Fort Louise at 1304 McGavock Pike
- Treehouse at 1011 Clearview Ave.
- Two Ten Jack at 1900 Eastland Ave. #105
- Peninsula at 1035 W. Eastland Ave.
- Café Roze at 1115 porter Road
- Margot Café at 1017 Woodland St.
- TKO at 4204 Gallatin Pike
- Urban Cowboy Public House at 1603 Woodland St.
- Rudie’s Seafood & Sausage at 1402 McGavock Pike