Please Note: This event has expired.
A Night of Music by Your Neighborhood Grocers!
In The Vestibule – hosted by Cierra Schusterick. Featurin performances by Fame & Fiction, Jan Schim, Laura Rose & Co, The Mallanik Brothers, and Seryn.
Statement from Marathon Music Works:
- This is a reduced capacity, socially distant reserved seated & standing event.
- Tables, seats and sections must be purchased together for each party.
- Masks are required to enter and must be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
The safety of artists, guests and employees is our top priority. While health and safety procedures are followed on a daily basis, we will enforce the following to be sure everyone stays healthy as we bring live events back. For additional safety procedures, please visit marathonmusicworks.com/faqs.
- Socially distanced, reserved seated areas
- Mask required unless actively eating/drinking
- Temperature checks upon entry
- Sanitation procedures throughout
*Safety requirements and procedures are subject to change based on local and federal regulations and/or mandates. Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
If you are not feeling well and have symptoms or have tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days, you may request a refund by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Lineups and times are subject to change. Any ticket suspected of being purchased for the sole purpose of reselling can be canceled at the discretion of Marathon Music Works and/or Ticketmaster. Valid government-issued photo ID required for entry to age-restricted events. Tickets available at the door (if not sold out). No re-entry.
Source: Marathon Music Works
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Doors Open 6pm
There is a lot adjacent to the venue in the back of the building, as well as paid lots in close proximity. Paid parking is $5. There is also ample street parking.