Please note, this event has expired.
Join us for an inspiring and life-giving morning for the whole family! Adults will learn from amazing speakers while children will engage in meaningful play at First Presbyterian Church.
This event is sure to be a memorable and life-giving morning for the whole family. Our hope is that each person will receive encouragement, inspiration, joy, and a renewal of faith in God as well as a recommitment to family.
Adult participants will reap the benefits of hearing from all the renowned speakers through brief TED-Talk teasers during the event’s opening meeting before choosing two topics to delve more deeply into through one-hour sessions later in the morning.
Speakers and Topics:
- Susan and Mark DeVries, Founder of Ministry Architects – “Marriage for the Fun of It”
- Sissy Goff, Director of Child and Adolescent Counseling at Daystar Counseling Ministries – “Navigating the Social World of Your Child”
- Betty Ann Santi, Former Athletic Director of Oak Hill School – “Navigating Youth Sports”
- Jeremy Shapiro, Director of From Within Counseling – “Knowing Your Story”
- David Thomas, Director of Family Counseling at Daystar Counseling Ministries – “Intentional Parenting”
Younger participants will enjoy faith-based play and invigorating recreation through a variety of activities:
- Infants through 2-year-olds – Nurturing Nursery Care
- 3-year-olds through Kindergarten – Camp Watermelon-inspired activities with Erika Shapiro
- 1st Grade through 4th Grade – Recreation and Games with Bryan Miller
- 5th Grade and Up – Capture the Flag with Preston Taylor Ministries on Front Lawn
Optional breakfast at 8:30 A.M. and optional lunch at 12:15 P.M. will be available for the whole family. So come one, come all to feed your families, your hearts, and your faith.
$35/Ticket to hear TED Talk Teasers from each speaker before choosing two sessions to attend.
$5/Child for recreational and purposeful activities during conference.
Breakfast and lunch available for purchase through preregistration.
Limited tickets at the door, so please register in advance.
Contact: (615) 383-1815
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Optional breakfast at 8:30AM for purchase through registration link.
Optional lunch at 12:15PM for purchase through registration link.
4815 Franklin Pike, Nashville, TN 37220