Flying Solo Exhibition Series Spring 2018 & Bonnaroo Skylight Exhibits
Please note, this event has expired.
Flying Solo is a quarterly exhibition series featuring art in the airport terminal. This program was initiated in 1996 in order to provide a highly visible venue for contemporary artists with a connection to Tennessee. The Flying Solo Exhibition Series is is funded under an agreement with the Tennessee Arts Commission and the State of Tennessee.
The opening reception will take place on Sunday, April 9, 6pm-8pm. RSVP is required by Thursday, April 5. RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flying Solo Exhibition Series Spring & Summer will run March 5 through May 27, 2018, and includes:
- Michael Baggarly Quiet Observations, Ticketing Lobby (North side)
- Sisavanh Phouthavong-Houghton, Ticketing Lobby (South side)
- Introducing Sarratt Studios, Art Case, Concourse A/B Waiting Lounge
- Jake Wells: Breaking Light, Art Case, Concourse C Waiting Lounge
- Watkins College of Art, Concourse A, across from Gate 3
- J. Carlee Adams – Tennessee: Welcome to My Home, Concourse C, across from Gates 10 and 13
- Word of Mouth: Nashville Conversations, A/B Waiting Lounge, C Waiting Lounge and Concourse C Food Court
The opening reception will also feature the Bonnaroo Skylight exhibit.
You can find more information about the exhibits on the Arts at the Airport Facebook page.
Source: Arts At The Airport
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
Additional time info:
Opening Reception TBA
1 Terminal Drive, Nashville, TN 37214