Please Note: This event has expired.
Full Moon Pickin' Party
Full Moon Pickin’ Party | July
With events running May–October, enjoy traditional bluegrass music and fare from local food trucks with 2,000 of your closest friends.
This unique bluegrass music series is one of Nashville’s most popular outdoor events, attracting families, friends, and dog lovers from all over to hear local musicians play together under the full moon in one of Nashville’s most picturesque settings: Percy Warner Park Equestrian Center.
Bluegrass and roots pickers jam in circles under the trees and around the grounds, while three headlining acts perform on the main stage.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Food will be available for purchase from local food trucks.
- Water, soft drinks and up to 3 beers (for adults 21+) are included with admission as a thank you for joining us. (Available while supplies last. No discount ticket option for those not drinking.)
- You may also bring in your own food, snacks, blankets, lawn chairs, and non-alcoholic beverages. (Outside alcohol prohibited).
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are kept on leashes (no longer than six feet in length) at all times.
- Glass bottles or containers of any kind, large coolers (over 16 quarts) are also prohibited. Bags and instrument cases are subject to search.
- Please adhere to CDC guidelines and practice social distancing by maintaining a 6-foot distance from others when possible.
- Please do not come if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID-like symptoms.
- Pickin’ Parties are held rain or shine, but cancellations may occur in the event of severe weather. For cancellation updates, check our Facebook or call (615) 370-8053.
Note: Event is held rain or shine.
$10/Picker Tickets - GATE ONLY
FREE/Children 6 and under
Picker Tickets are only available at the gate with approved bluegrass instrument. Offer valid in-person only, no online orders!
When you arrive at the event please proceed to the Will Call Tent. For expedited entry, please have your confirmation email pulled up on your mobile device or printed. (ID required).
Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the gate. (Credit cards accepted)
Contact: (615) 370-8053