Gallatin Ghost Walk
Historic Sumner, Inc. presents a Fall Tradition in middle Tennessee! The 16th Annual Gallatin Ghost Walk centers around THE Most Haunted Public Square in America, and includes ghost stories and legends from historically significant Sumner County
Our history explains our mystery…..from haunted residences of the pioneer settlers of a new frontier to Civil War ghosts and mysterious caves; spectres of Rebel raiders that still ride across isolated bridges and country roads, and paranormal activity in modern-day apartments Sumner County is a hotspot for the Unexplained.
The two-hour walk is an entertaining way to learn about our diverse and significant history as well as enjoy a quite chilling and well-told ghost story.
Carefully curated and always entertaining, costumed presenters are knowledgeable historians and long-time residents of the area.
Best suited for 10 and older. Walking on flat surfaces, sidewalks and streets; MASKS required.
$10/Children Under 10
Contact: (615) 512-5299
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 17, 2020 at 07:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 17, 2020 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 23, 2020 at 07:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 23, 2020 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 24, 2020 at 07:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 24, 2020 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 30, 2020 at 07:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 30, 2020 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Fri)
- Nov 7, 2020 at 07:00 pm (Sat)
- Nov 7, 2020 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
If you would like to be included in invitations to our year-long activities, such as Full Moon Fridays, Dead of Winter paranormal seminars, and Kindred Spirits get-togethers, email email@example.com to be put on our mailing list
132 West Main Street, Gallatin, TN 37066
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update