Due to the public health concerns of COVID-19, events listed on NowPlayingNashville may be Cancelled or Postponed. View all Cancelled or Postponed Events. Click to Read NowPlayingNashville's Response.

Gardening, Not Architecture Residency (Fundraiser)

Please note, this event has expired.

Presented by Mindful Nashville at Online, Nashville TN

Mar 07 - 29 2020
Gardening, Not Architecture Residency (Fundraiser)

Every Saturday in March. For fans of electro-indie music, audio/visual and performance art, mindfulness, and experimental film.

For fans of electro-indie music, audio/visual art, performance art, mindfulness, and experimental film. Gardening, Not Architecture (G,NA) — Sarah Saturday’s long-running audio-visual solo project — will be performing every Saturday in March. In the wake of the surreal and tragic events in Nashville, the month-long residency in March will now also function as a month-long fundraiser. 100% of all proceeds from ticket sales for the entire month will be donated to local relief funds and GoFundMe campaigns, as well as 20% of all Residency Sponsorships. The residency will feature a unique line-up of film and local music, with performances of G,NA’s two new live shows rotating throughout the month. Follow @gardeningnotarchitecture on social media for updates.

Source: Submitted

ADMISSION INFO

20% of SPONSORSHIP DONATIONS will be donated:
Sponsor this residency (any amount) and get on the guest list for all four shows –>
www.gardeningnotarchitecture.com/sponsorship

100% of TICKET PROCEEDS will be donated:
www.gardeningnotarchitecture.eventbrite.com
$10

    Official Website

INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*

Additional time info:

Ticket buyers and sponsors will receive live-streaming links for each show in their confirmation email. 

* Event durations (if noted) are approximate. Please check with the presenting organization or venue to confirm start times and duration.

VIDEOS

  • The new live show from GARDENING, NOT ARCHITECTURE

LOCATION

Online

Online, Nashville, TN 37201

Full map and directions

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update

If your event is being affected, canceled, or postponed due to the response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, please provide the details below.:

The final two shows of the residency will be online only. Ticket-buyers and sponsors will receive links to watch the live stream on YouTube and Zoom. Opening acts will perform via Zoom. 100% of ticket sales will still be donated to tornado relief funds. 20% of sponsorship donations will also be donated. The other 80% of sponsorship donations will go to pay the artists involved with the residency.

CONNECT WITH Mindful Nashville

    Website
/
    Facebook
/
    Instagram
/

Translate NowPlayingNashville

Listen to the Podcast!