Please Note: This event has expired.
Gaylord Opryland's A Country Christmas | Gingerbread Decorating Corner
There is no better way to celebrate Christmas than gathering your family at Gaylord Opryland. Explore acres of twinkling lights, exciting activities, shows, and events.
Don’t wait — make a date to decorate! Let your Christmas creativity run wild when you adorn your gingerbread house or cookies. After you’ve decorated to your heart’s content, make your way to visit the Gingerbread Bakery.
Advance online reservations are required for all ticketed events.
Note: A room reservation or any ticketed event reservation is required for entry into the resort campus on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays AFTER 2pm. This year’s resort access plan is designed to manage capacity on high traffic, peak dates (weekends Friday through Saturday after 2pm) and to ensure an enjoyable experience for our overnight hotel guests and event ticketholders. Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center has made accommodations for non-overnight guests and non-ticketholders to visit on weekends with arrival on campus by 2pm CT Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and are welcome to stay as long as they like that afternoon into the evening to enjoy décor and lights or any of the “free activities” or to visit anytime Monday-Thursday.
Know Before You Go:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online. No on-site box office.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Optional ticket insurance is available for purchase.
- Event Location is in Delta Atrium.
- Additional fees for parking are not included in admission, and charges will apply.
- There is no time-limit for this activity, you may visit at your leisure during operating hours.
- Shipping fees apply if gingerbread kit is to be mailed after completion.
- Other restrictions may apply.