Please Note: This event has expired.
Girls to the Moon
Girls To The Moon is a one-day “campference” bringing together girls age 8-14 and their caregivers to build their creativity and grow their confidence to become leaders. Four session tracks of programming include relationships, heath and wellness, creativity and innovation and a caregiver-specific track.
Speakers include Project Runway‘s Amanda Valentine, The Cupcake Collection founder Francois Mignon and 20 more phenomenal Nashville women.
What your ticket gets you:
• Access to a packed day of programming for girls and caregivers
• Entrance to all our hands-on exhibits and activities (fashion! yoga! so much more!)
• Breakfast from Puckett’s and lunch from Amerigo
• Goodie bag
• Official Girls To The Moon T-shirt
• Discounted price on future GTTM events
If you have younger kids, bring them – we have free babysitting!
$40 (scholarship tickets available!)
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Doors open at 9:00am. Breakfast is served until 10:00am. First session starts at 10:00am.
590 Cheron Road, Madison, TN 37115