Goblins & Giggles
This fall, guests are invited to Gaylord Opryland Resort to experience a memorable family vacation by enjoying a new Goblins & Giggles celebration, occurring September 11 through October 31, 2020.
Goblins & Giggles
Goblins & Giggles offers a wide array of family-friendly activations from spooky animal encounters and a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin to trick-or-treating and cruising along our indoor river aboard one of the resort’s flatboat rides.
In celebration of Goblins & Giggles, a special family package is offered starting at $245 per room.
The package includes a one-night stay at Gaylord Opryland Resort, two Hide and Seek Scavenger Hunt booklets per room and four passes for a ride on a Delta River flatboat inside the resort. The package is subject to tax, resort fee and parking.
- The Hide and Seek Scavenger Hunt featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin: Spookley found eight spooktacular hiding spots at the resort for his game of Halloween Hide & Seek. Guests solve puzzles to find each clue’s missing word and then use the clues to find Spookley.
- Guests, young and young at heart, can explore the resort during a Trick-or-Treat Expedition, with stops throughout the resort for some deliciously spooky treats.
- The Jack o’lantern Walk is an imaginative walk experience, transporting visitors of all ages to a world of Halloween fun featuring dozens of intricately-carved, illuminated jack o’lanterns.
- Guests 21 and over will enjoy cocktails and screams at the resort’s SpookEasy, the most haunted spirits spot. The experience comes to life with the Ghost Brothers & terrifying portraits.
- The Delta Riverboat travels down a scenic river winding through Gaylord Opryland Resort’s 4.5-acre Delta Atrium. Take in the natural beauty for a resort tour or romantic cruise.
- The bublyTM Wildlife Rescue – An Augmented Reality Experience guides guests throughout the resort to track down endangered species and help ensure that they are monitored for their protection.
- Spooky Animal Encounters provides guests with the opportunity to interact with and learn about a variety of incredible live creatures.
- Spend the evening at Family Movie Time watching family-friendly movies on the resort’s big screen.
- Marvel at our Delta Fountain Shows with their stunning choreographed water, music and lights.
- At Color Between the Wines, unwind with colored pencils, coloring pages and wines from Jackson Wine Estates. Additional theme activities include Bedtime Stories with Morgana, Halloween-inspired arts and crafts, trivia, bingo and more!
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 26, 2020 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Mon)
- Oct 27, 2020 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Tue)
- Oct 28, 2020 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Wed)
- Oct 29, 2020 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Thu)
- Oct 30, 2020 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Fri)
- Oct 31, 2020 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Sat)
MORE FROM Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center
Nov 20 - Dec 25, 2020