Green Daniel Exhibit
Green Daniel is an American artist, music producer, and songwriter. He splits his time between homes in Sumner County, Tennessee and Chapel Hill, North Carolina. His art is strongly influenced by his fascination with the simultaneous mix of figurative realism and abstract expressionism.
His “Musos & More” exhibit in the Jazz Cave has been an on-going exhibit since 2010. Although some pieces have been sold and replaced by new works, and the walls of images may change subjects, they remain a collective salute to iconic artists throughout the history of jazz and improvisational music. The original idea was to use a variety of artistic styles to compliment the natural diversity of the musicians being portrayed. Like jazz music itself, they are not intended to match up stylistically.
The Nashville Jazz Workshop has frequently featured the works of local painters, photographers, and designers throughout the gallery/lobby and common areas open to the public. Green was invited to select and install a new solo exhibit of non-musical works which have been created over the years – some shown in galleries locally, some shown in galleries elsewhere, and some new pieces seen here for the first time anywhere.
Image: Pink Cadillac – Acrylic paint, graphite, and acetone on canvas, 48” X 48”, 2015
Source: Nashville Jazz Workshop
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jul 20, 2019 at 10:00 am - 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Jul 21, 2019 at 10:00 am - 08:00 pm (Sun)
- Jul 22, 2019 at 10:00 am - 08:00 pm (Mon)
- Jul 23, 2019 at 10:00 am - 08:00 pm (Tue)
- Jul 24, 2019 at 10:00 am - 08:00 pm (Wed)
- Jul 25, 2019 at 10:00 am - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Jul 26, 2019 at 10:00 am - 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Jul 27, 2019 at 10:00 am - 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Jul 28, 2019 at 10:00 am - 08:00 pm (Sun)
- Jul 29, 2019 at 10:00 am - 08:00 pm (Mon)
Additional time info:
Please Call Ahead
1319 Adams Street, Nashville, TN 37208(Neighborhood: Germantown)