Haunted Museum Storytelling Festival
The Tennessee State Museum’s VIRTUAL Haunted Museum Storytelling Festival 2020
Every weekend throughout the month of October.
This year, the Tennessee State Museum’s annual Haunted Museum Storytelling Festival, which annually brings thousands of visitors to the State Museum, will be going virtual every weekend in October, with Tennessee Stories, Storytime Book Readings, and new Haunted Museum-themed Junior Curator blogs.
Plus, for those interested in coming to the Museum, they will offer a new Spooky Scavenger Hunt!
Join them online and in-person at the Tennessee State Museum this October.
Contact: (615) 741-2692
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 23, 2020 at 08:00 am (Fri)
- Oct 23, 2020 at 03:30 pm (Fri)
- Oct 24, 2020 at 09:00 am (Sat)
- Oct 28, 2020 at 03:00 pm (Wed)
- Oct 30, 2020 at 08:00 am (Fri)
- Oct 30, 2020 at 09:00 am (Fri)
- Oct 30, 2020 at 03:30 pm (Fri)
Online, Nashville, TN 37201