Please Note: This event has expired.
Hello Trolley Franklin Holiday Lights Tour
COVID-19 Update: There will be holiday lights tours this December, the public tour dates will be more limited this year to weekends only. Private tours can be booked any night of the week.
A Holiday Lights Tour has become a MUST when you’re in the Holiday Spirit, so get ready to sit back, relax, and listen to your favorite holiday music, while enjoying the beautiful lights of Franklin, TN and Williamson County.
Personal sized snacks and drinks are allowed on board our public tours. Complimentary bottled water and holiday treats will also be available.
- Dates: December 1 – December 23, 2020 on select days.
- Times: Saturday through Sunday 5:30pm and 7:45pm/8pm, Monday through Friday 6pm and 8pm/8:15pm.
- Tickets: $25 per seat. Lap children at no additional charge
- Details: 20 seats per public tour, 30 seats available per private tour.
- Tours run approximately 1 hour to 30/45 minutes in and around Franklin and Williamson County.
- There will be no tours on Christmas Eve or Christmas!
This year’s tours will begin outside The Factory at Franklin, building 11, and includes Franktown Open Heart’s Festival of lights at the Williamson County Ag Center.
Private Holiday Lights Tours are available and can be booked before October 5th or anytime after as space permits.
Please contact Hello Trolley directly to book a trolley just for your party! Treats and drinks are welcome on board! Available dates and times for Private Trolley Tours are listed on their booking calendar, but please inquiry for times, as these can vary if needed from what is listed.
Source: Hello Trolley
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Monday-Friday 6pm and 8pm/8:15pm
Saturday and Sunday 5:30pm and 7:45pm/8pm
No tours on Christmas Eve and Christmas
230 Franklin Road, Franklin, TN 37064