Holiday Lights Carriage Tours
Please note, this event has expired.
The Hillsboro-West End Neighborhood Association (HWEN) has announced their eighth annual Holiday Lights Carriage Tours on Saturday, December 7 and Sunday, December 8 in the heart of this historic neighborhood. The event will feature horse-drawn carriages clip-clopping through the district known for gracious vintage homes and stunning displays of holiday lights.
Individual and Group tickets are available as well as the sporty Regal Ride, which holds up to six people and offers a broader view and is perfect for small groups. This is very popular each year and sells out quickly.
- Reserve your tickets now, to get the time slot you prefer.
- Have a group? Get a Group Rate for ten people or more. Email
- Plan to dress appropriately for the weather.
- Come to 2800 Blair Boulevard at Natchez Trace. Park free.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your tour. Tours must leave on time!
- Before or after your tour, enjoy the free refreshments.
- Leave large purses, bags and blankets locked in your car. We will provide blankets.
- Talking and singing around the horses is fine. Just don’t shout.
- Plan to take a minute to safely show your children the horses. It’s fun!
Attendees are encouraged to dress for the weather, but extra blankets will be available, too. ONLY if circumstances make streets unsafe for the horses, ticket holders will be contacted about alternate arrangements. A drizzle of rain or light snow will not automatically cancel the tours. Most of the carriages have a roof.
Limited free parking is available at the Martin Center, Cornerstone Financial Credit Union parking lot, and along 24th Avenue by Dragon (Fannie Mae Dees) Park.
For more information contact Mary Skinner at (615) 974-1223 or email@example.com.
$23.50/Ticket (Children 3 and under may ride on parent’s lap for free)
$22/Person (Groups of 10 or more)
These specially priced tickets are not refundable. All tickets must be purchased as a group. For additional tickets at the $22 group price, you must buy a minimum of 10 tickets. For group rate tickets, contact Andrew Lange at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$175/Regal Carriage Ride
This 30-minute ride is your exclusive carriage and holds up to six average-size people.
Tickets must be purchased online; they will not be sold at the event. The deadline to purchase group and Regal Ride carriage tour tickets is Dec. 1. The deadline to purchase individual carriage tour tickets is Dec. 6. All ticket sales are final; we are unable to issue refunds to customers. There will be no exceptions.
Contact: (615) 974-1223
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
* Carriages depart every 30 minutes
* Saturday tours begin at 5pm. Last tour starts at 8:30pm
* Sunday tours begin at 4:30pm. Last tour starts 8pm
* Nashville First Seventh Day Adventist Church, 2800 Blair Blvd and Natchez Trace
2800 Blair Blvd., Nashville, TN 37212