DISCOUNT: Active and retired military personnel, first responders, and medical professionals will receive 50% off up to 5 tickets for immediate family every Monday night on nighttime “Garden Only” tickets using the promotion code MondayLights.
More Than a Million Lights!
When the sun goes down, the gardens light up for the prettiest holiday stroll of the season, featuring more than a million lights throughout our 55 acres of beautiful botanic gardens. Enjoy seasonal favorites like real reindeer, a Poinsettia Tree, and TRAINS! lit up for the holidays. New this year, see the story of the Nutcracker unfold through a unique exhibit in our Historic Mansion & Museum, and experience the evening glow of Chihuly Nights, part of Chihuly at Cheekwood.
Visit Holiday LIGHTS every night of the week! New this year are Medical & Military Mondays, when Military, First Responders, and Healthcare Workers can enjoy half-priced admission every Monday night during the season. Tickets do sell out, so reserve your timed-entry tickets to Holiday LIGHTS in advance.
Holiday LIGHTS Member Preview
Delight in the joy of the holiday season during Holiday LIGHTS at Cheekwood as we open exclusively for our members on Thursday, November 19 from 5 PM – 9 PM! Members will receive an additional 10% off in our Cheekwood Holiday Shop and Museum Gift Shop.
*Some exclusions may apply. Discount does not apply to previous purchases or in the Chihuly Exhibition Gift Shop.
There’s only one place in Nashville that has real reindeer – Cheekwood! Two of Santa’s most trusted companions will be visiting from the North Pole every night of Holiday LIGHTS and during our daytime hours.
NEW! Children’s Wonderland
Step into our new Bracken Foundation Children’s Garden transformed into a Children’s Wonderland with our interactive Pinnacles of Light display featuring towering colorful cones programmed to festive holiday music.
Dancing Lights of TRAINS!
See Cheekwood’s popular TRAINS! exhibit with all the bells and whistles the holidays have to offer. Located in the Turner Seasons Garden, this walk-through display appeals to young visitors as well as the young-at-heart.
NEW! Nutcracker Marche in the Mansion
The magic of The Nutcracker comes to life at Cheekwood! In partnership with Nashville Ballet, Cheekwood will display a collection of traditional and non-traditional nutcrackers and costumes from Nashville’s Nutcracker throughout the Historic Mansion & Museum. Witness this timeless holiday story unfold before your eyes through vignettes across Cheekwood’s period rooms.
It wouldn’t be the holidays without Cheekwood’s beloved Poinsettia Tree! This year, our Poinsettia Tree will be on display in the Great Hall of the Frist Learning Center. Stop by to get a family photo in front of our iconic Poinsettia Tree!
Roll up your sleeves and get creative with us! Sign up for one of our seasonal workshop offerings, like Live Greenery or Stained Glass for Beginners. Advanced registration required. LEARN ABOUT THE WORKSHOPS HERE.
Cheekwood Holiday Shop
The Garden Gift Shop transforms into the Cheekwood Holiday Shop for the season with a large selection of holiday décor, ornaments, gifts, winter accessories, and glow items. LEARN MORE.
Step inside the Frist Learning Center Courtyard, and warm up with a hot seasonal drink and to-go food from Café 29. Choose from our made-to-order menu featuring soups, sandwiches, salads, baked goods, a children’s menu, snacks, coffee selections and alcoholic beverages.
Get warm by the fire and roast a marshmallow or two! Located at the bottom of the mansion drive, our fire pits are the perfect spot to take a break, grab a seasonal beverage, and take in the scenery.
Chihuly at Cheekwood featuring Chihuly Nights
Experience the stunning works of artist Dale Chihuly like you’ve never seen before as Chihuly Nights meets Holiday LIGHTS. With 13 outdoor art installations lit up alongside more than a million twinkling lights, our gardens have never looked brighter.
All guests, including members, must reserve a timed-entry ticket online prior to visiting. No tickets will be sold on-site.
FREE/Children 2 and Under
GARDENS AND MANSION WITH INDOOR WORKS
FREE/Children 2 and Under
LATE NIGHT LIGHTS
MON – THURS 8:30PM and 9PM GARDENS ONLY
$20/Adult or Youth Ticket
MEDICAL & MILITARY MONDAYS
Valid ID is required. If you are unable to present a valid ID then the discount will be void and you will need to purchase admission to visit Cheekwood.
Cheekwood will offer free parking on-site during Chihuly at Cheekwood. Please note that parking is limited and is first-come, first-serve.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Nov 29, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sun)
- Nov 30, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Mon)
- Dec 1, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
- Dec 2, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Wed)
- Dec 3, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 4, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 5, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 6, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 7, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Mon)
- Dec 8, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
- Dec 9, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Wed)
- Dec 10, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 11, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 12, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 13, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 14, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Mon)
- Dec 15, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
- Dec 16, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Wed)
- Dec 17, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 18, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 19, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 20, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 21, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Mon)
- Dec 22, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
- Dec 23, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Wed)
- Dec 24, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 26, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 27, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 28, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Mon)
- Dec 29, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Tue)
Additional time info:
*Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day