Please Note: This event has expired.
Inner Engineering in Nashville
Ready to take charge of your well-being? Inner Engineering Total (4 day) program happening in Nashville from January 26-29, 2017. Inner Engineering is a method, a tool to engineer a deep and lasting personal transformation, helping practitioners break through personal limitations, establishing health and vitality, mental calm and clarity, and a deep sense of joy. The program has been designed by Sadhguru, a yogi, visionary and one of the foremost authorities on yoga. This 4-day program is offered by an Isha Teacher trained by Sadhguru. Accredited for 23.5 AMA PRA category 1 CME credits for physicians, 19.5 NCBTMB CE credits for massage therapists.
- Improved mental clarity, sleep quality, and increased energy levels
- Ability to handle stressful situations effortlessly
- Improve relationships, thus cultivating a greater sense of connectivity with everyone
- Relief from chronic ailments such as blood pressure, asthma and diabetes
- Greater sense of fulfillment, peace and joy in everyday life
Open to anyone above age 15. No previous experience of yoga or physical agility is required. Inner Engineering is a technology for well-being based on the science of meditation and yoga and is not based on any religion or belief.
$300/Group of 2 or more
$275/Group of 5 or more
Scholarships are available for students, seniors, groups, military (active and veterans) and hardships. For more information email Nashville@IshaUSA.org.
Contact: (615) 348-7991
100 7th Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203, Nashville, TN 37203