Inside the Ballet | Attitude: Light / The Holocaust & Humanity Project
Please note, this event has expired.
Join Mitchell Korn, Vanderbilt University Blair School of Music senior lecturer, for a four-part series that explores the behind the scenes of one of Nashville Ballet’s upcoming performances. Korn will lead engaging discussions with the creative experts that make a ballet possible (choreographers, dancers, costumers, etc.) to illustrate how a concept becomes a reality.
Tuesday, January 23
Thursday, January 25
Tuesday, January 30
Thursday, February 1
- Learn about the ballet’s creation
- Become a part of the community-wide conversation that considers our personal responsibility to injustice in the world today
- Engage with the artistic staff members that have made the debut of Light in Nashville possible, including Nashville Ballet Artistic Director & CEO Paul Vasterling
This lecture series will take place before Attitude: Light / The Holocaust and Humanity Project is performed at TPAC’s Polk Theater February 9-11.
Source: Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Participants also receive 20% off a ticket to Attitude: Light / The Holocaust and Humanity Project |Nashville Ballet presents Attitude: Light / The Holocaust and Humanity Project to explore the protection of human rights against bigotry and hate through arts, education and public dialogue. Join the conversation as Mitchell Korn leads a thoughtful examination of Light before Nashville Ballet debuts it on stage.
- Each registration admits one participant to this four-part lecture series. Participants will receive an email reminder prior to the first class. To register by phone, please call (615) 297-2966 x710.
Contact: (615) 297-2966 x710
3630 Redmon Street, Nashville, TN 37209
MORE FROM Tennessee Performing Arts Center, TPAC
Nov 26 - Dec 14, 2018
Dec 13 - Dec 23, 2018