Please Note: This event has expired.
Visit Jack Daniel's Distillery
Drop by for a first-hand look at our Distillery where one of our guides will accompany you on a tour and share the history of our whiskey. You’ll probably hear an interesting story or two about Mr. Jack as well.
Visit Jack Daniel’s Distillery for a tour with one of our guides that will share the history of our whiskey. You’ll probably hear an interesting story or two about Mr. Jack as well.
The town of Lynchburg is the seat of Moore County, one of the smallest counties in Tennessee. Even though it’s home to the Distillery, it’s a dry county and has been ever since Prohibition. And, while the Distillery may be the main attraction here, you don’t want to miss other local favorites like lunch at Miss Mary Bobo’s and a trip to the Lynchburg Hardware & General Store. We encourage you to take your time and explore all the sights of Lynchburg. There’s plenty to see.
GENERAL TOUR INFORMATION
- All ages are welcome; however, restrictions do apply. Please read individual tour descriptions thoroughly to understand these restrictions.
- The Jack Daniel Distillery is a working distillery. You may experience temperature fluctuations and strong odors during your visit. To accommodate production demands, maintenance and repairs your tour path may be altered or your experience may be slightly delayed.
- Tours are partly outdoors and involve walking and stairs. Walking shoes are recommended.
- Wait time between tours can vary, especially during visitation peaks. Peaks can occur during weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) as well as all major holidays. Book online to secure your preferred time.
- The Jack Daniel Distillery does not offer transportation to the Distillery from other locations. Most folks who visit rent a car or charter a taxi for the day. When arranging transportation to Lynchburg, please plan your return trip with your service provider prior to your visit.
- Baby carriers are recommended. However, strollers are not permitted on tours.
- We are able to accommodate requests for reasonable modification or auxiliary aids and services for disabled visitors. If you require such modifications, aids or services, or an accessible distillery tour experience we encourage you to notify the Distillery at (931) 759-6357 at the earliest possible time.
SECURITY, POLICIES & RESTRICTIONS
- Bags are not permitted on tours. Bags include: backpacks, purses, and camera bags. Clutches, fanny packs, and wallets are allowed.
- Cameras and cell phones are permitted on tours; however, use of these devices is restricted in certain areas of the tour. NOTE: No professional photography without prior written permission.
- Service animals are welcome at the Distillery; however, they must be restrained at all times.
- The Jack Daniel Distillery and Visitors’ Center is a smoke-free facility. This includes smokeless tobacco, e-cigarettes and vapor devices. Smoking is not permitted on tours.
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted inside the Visitors’ Center or on the Distillery tour.
- Tours may be delayed due to inclement weather.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND FOR GROUPS OF 25 OR MORE, PLEASE CALL (931) 759-6357.
Source: Official Website
$15-$100/Person, depending on tour
NOTE: Sales tax included in fee. Military discount applicable with Military ID. Senior discount applicable with ID. Must bring valid, photo ID.
Contact: (931) 759-6357
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, and Easter Sunday.
182 Lynchburg Highway, Lynchburg, TN 37352
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
TOURS OF THE DISTILLERY HAVE RESUMED. Reservations required. All guests are required to wear masks. Your safety and the safety of our staff and employees is our primary concern. Please be aware the operational status and accessibility to the Jack Daniel Distillery, Visitor Center, Lynchburg Hardware & General Store, Barrel Shop, and Miss Mary Bobo’s Restaurant may change with little to no notice as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. AUGUST 10, 2020 The Jack Daniel Visitor Center has reopened with modified tours and tastings. Thank you for your patience as we have been working toward resuming guest experiences.