Live Music at AJ's Good Time Bar
AJ’s Good Time Bar is owned by Country Music Superstar Alan Jackson and was recently voted the number one honky tonk in Nashville by Billboard Magazine. The bar carries on the tradition of the best downtown honky tonks with the kind of country music that made Nashville famous. Just steps away from the Historic Ryman Auditorium and walking distance from the Country Music Hall of Fame, this venue features three multi-faceted floors and a roof top bar with the most stunning view of the city. Housed in the oldest building on Broadway this historical venue was once, among other things, a civil war hospital, Nashville’s first used record store and the home of the famous Bullet Records. Today each floor offers a unique look into Alan’s career and personal life while featuring some of the best live country music in town.
Contact: (629) 203-7822
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 23, 2019 at 11:00 am (Thu)
- May 24, 2019 at 11:00 am (Fri)
- May 25, 2019 at 10:00 am (Sat)
- May 26, 2019 at 10:00 am (Sun)
- May 27, 2019 at 11:00 am (Mon)
- May 28, 2019 at 11:00 am (Tue)
- May 29, 2019 at 11:00 am (Wed)
- May 30, 2019 at 11:00 am (Thu)
- May 31, 2019 at 11:00 am (Fri)
- Jun 1, 2019 at 10:00 am (Sat)
421 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203(Neighborhood: Downtown)
Parking available in lots all around town. Fees vary.