Live Music at AJ's Good Time Bar
AJ’s Good Time Bar is owned by Country Music Superstar Alan Jackson and was recently voted the number one honky tonk in Nashville by Billboard Magazine. The bar carries on the tradition of the best downtown honky tonks with the kind of country music that made Nashville famous. Just steps away from the Historic Ryman Auditorium and walking distance from the Country Music Hall of Fame, this venue features three multi-faceted floors and a roof top bar with the most stunning view of the city. Housed in the oldest building on Broadway this historical venue was once, among other things, a civil war hospital, Nashville’s first used record store and the home of the famous Bullet Records. Today each floor offers a unique look into Alan’s career and personal life while featuring some of the best live country music in town.
Contact: (629) 203-7822
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 20, 2019 at 11:00 am (Wed)
- Mar 21, 2019 at 11:00 am (Thu)
- Mar 22, 2019 at 11:00 am (Fri)
- Mar 23, 2019 at 10:00 am (Sat)
- Mar 24, 2019 at 10:00 am (Sun)
- Mar 25, 2019 at 11:00 am (Mon)
- Mar 26, 2019 at 11:00 am (Tue)
- Mar 27, 2019 at 11:00 am (Wed)
- Mar 28, 2019 at 11:00 am (Thu)
- Mar 29, 2019 at 11:00 am (Fri)
421 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203(Neighborhood: Downtown)
Parking available in lots all around town. Fees vary.