Live Music at Arrington Vineyards
Arrington Vineyards reopened their hillside picnic areas on Friday, May 1st, with safe social distancing guidelines in place and have over 5 acres of outdoor picnic areas for groups of 10 or less.
Join Fridays for FOOD TRUCK FRIDAY! Live Jazz music Fridays and Saturdays!
Don’t forget your mask! Following the Williamson county Executive order, masks or face coverings are required when in AV retail areas, bathrooms, buildings, indoor & covered private event locations and during all winery tours. Guests are not required to wear masks in their picnic area, while drinking or eating, or if the recommended 6 feet social distance can be maintained.
WHAT THEY’RE OFFERING DAILY
- Wine by the Bottle
- Wine Flights
- Frosé ALL DAY
- Cheese, Crackers & Picnic Items
- Picnics Are Welcome
ELEVATED TASTING EXPERIENCES
Group reservations are now open. Details for group signature experiences bookings can be found HERE.
Reservations are now open on a monthly basis. Details for Premier Experience reservations can be found HERE.
- Handicap parking is available.
- They encourage groups to carpool as parking and total guest capacity is limited.
- Guests are welcome to bring coolers with ice, food, and non-alcoholic beverages. AV does not have ice available for purchase.
- Alcoholic drinks are prohibited. Only Arrington Vineyards’ wine is allowed on Arrington Vineyards’ property.
- Groups will be limited to a max of 10 people per group / max of 6 people per table.
- Picnic tables are arranged to ensure safe social distancing. Tables may not be moved. Guests are welcome to bring blankets or camping chairs in the event picnic tables are not available.
- Tables and available picnic space are first come, first served.
- Bar tastings, tours, and elevated experiences are not yet available.
- Must be 21+ years of age and provide a valid form of identification to purchase or consume AV wines.
- Wine club pick up is available at the Lodge only.
- Indoor/covered seating will not be available at this time. We recommend guests bring umbrellas and small tents if shaded areas are not avaialble.
- Children are welcome but must be with an adult at all times.
- Only ADA certified animals that are on a leash and properly restrained are permitted on the property.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the property and AV employees are equipped with masks & gloves.
Source: Arrington Vinyards
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 23, 2020 at 04:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 24, 2020 at 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 30, 2020 at 04:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 31, 2020 at 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm (Sat)
6211 Patton Road , Arrington, TN 37014