Live Music at Ole Red
Inspired by Opry member Blake Shelton’s clever, irreverent third-chart hit, “Ol’ Red,” Ole Red is a restaurant, live music venue, and retail space located at 300 Broadway in downtown Nashville. Blake first opened an Ole Red restaurant in his hometown of Tishomingo, Okla., and has now added another in his new home in Nashville. View the lineup for today.
Ole Red Nashville boasts daily and nightly live music, private event space, and a rooftop overlooking downtown. We’re always itchin’ to have a little fun at Ole Red, so come on and sit down with a drink, a meal, some music, and maybe even a Blake Shelton sighting.
Source: Ole Red.
Contact: (615) 780-0900
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Jan 17, 2019 at 11:00 am (Thu)
- Jan 18, 2019 at 11:00 am (Fri)
- Jan 19, 2019 at 11:00 am (Sat)
- Jan 20, 2019 at 11:00 am (Sun)
- Jan 21, 2019 at 11:00 am (Mon)
- Jan 22, 2019 at 11:00 am (Tue)
- Jan 23, 2019 at 11:00 am (Wed)
- Jan 24, 2019 at 11:00 am (Thu)
- Jan 25, 2019 at 11:00 am (Fri)
- Jan 26, 2019 at 11:00 am (Sat)
Additional time info:
7 Days a Week: 11am – Late Night
Monday – Wednesday: 5pm – Late Night
Thursday: 2pm – Late Night
Friday: Noon – Late Night
Saturday & Sunday: 10am – Late Night
300 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201(Neighborhood: Downtown)