Please Note: This event has expired.
Memory Care Training for Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Partners
We invite you to attend training sessions to improve care for those living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and related disorders.
This program is ideal for:
- Professional Care Partners: administrators, directors of nursing, social workers, direct care workers
- Family and Volunteer Care Partners: family members and volunteer support persons
- Community Leaders: including board members and senior leadership of older adult care organizations
The objective is to elevate the standard of care for individuals and families by improving care partner skills. To achieve this goal, the project will share research findings and insights into current best practices in Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia (ADRD) care, utilizing an evidence-based training model.
- Renowned speakers on person-centered care for individuals with dementia
- Skill based, small group sessions with hands on demonstrations
- Tool kit to reinforce learning and share with others
- Follow up and observation assessment
Trainings are made possible by:
Care Foundation of America, Inc.
Alexian Village of Tennessee