Please Note: This event has expired.
Mercy Community Healthcare's Fall Prayer Dinner
“Bringing Mercy and Hope to Our Schools”
Proceeds will benefit the school-based counseling program and related behavioral health services provided by Mercy Community Healthcare.
The evening will begin with a reception and silent auction followed by dinner, music and a short program.
- Dr. Sharon Caldwell, Emcee
- Dr. Moore-Caldwell is a medical doctor and ordained minister who saw pediatric patients as a full-time provider at Mercy Community Healthcare for more than 12 years. She now serves as the medical director for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee’s BlueCare program.
- Dr. Julie Oyer, Featured Speaker
- Dr. Oyer is Executive Director of Secondary Schools for Williamson County Schools. She is the former principal of Fairview High School.
- Music by John Angotti and Greg Walton