Please Note: This event has expired.
Music City Food Truck Park & Flea Market
Hey, Nashville! Get ready for the 2021 re-launch of the MUSIC CITY FOOD TRUCK PARK (formerly the “Food Truck Feast in East Nashville”) and the MUSIC CITY FLEA (formerly the “East Nashville Flea”)!
Music City Food Truck Park: The Spring Season of the Music City Food Truck Park will feature some returning food truck favorites as well as newcomers! Outdoors at the Food Truck Park, guests can expect:
- Open Every Saturday, 11-5, rain or shine.
- Up to 10 Food Trucks Per Day
- Live Music Outdoors
- Beer + Hard Seltzers + Flavored Cocktails sold on site
- Ample Seating: 70+ Picnic Tables in a one-acre lot, a 4000 sq. ft. deck, and umbrellas to block the sun and light rain
- Indoor Shopping with the Music City Flea! (More info below)
- Free Admission & Parking Always! (Parking in front of the building or additional parking down Davidson St.)
- Follow us for our weekly schedule of food trucks and see their menus at: https://www.bestfoodtrucks.com/musiccityfoodtruckpark
Music City Flea: While you’re at the Food Truck Park, make sure to stop inside the Music City Flea to shop with our amazing vendors (you’ll pass it after parking when you go through the main hallway)! Held inside of a huge 32,000 square foot facility, you’ll have plenty of space to social distance while you shop. Merchandise includes: Women’s Boutique & Vintage Apparel, Graphic Tees, Jewelry, Candles, Body Products, Artwork, CBD Products, Plants, handmade & secondhand goods, curated and eclectic items for sale, and much, much more.
Mark your calendars for Saturdays for the best Saturday hangout in Nashville. Located in an industrial area tucked between East Nashville and Downtown, we are conveniently close to all the major Nashville stops and less than 2 miles from Broadway and Top Golf. Plan some more fun for your Saturday by checking out Music City Indoor Karting, Nashville Airsoft, CrossFit East Nashville, and Training Camp Nashville, which are all found in the same location!
FREE ADMISSION & PARKING!
MORE FROM The Contour Group
Jun 26 - Sep 18, 2021
Jun 18 - Oct 15, 2021
Jul 23 - Oct 22, 2021
Jul 2 - Nov 5, 2021