Nashville Elvis Festival
Nashville Elvis Festival is a premier Elvis event unlike any other, celebrating the music and legacy of the King of Rock & Roll. Fans from around the world will gather in Middle Tennessee March 22-25, 2018 for 4 days of celebrity appearances, live music events and Elvis tribute artists from around the world – hosted by longtime Elvis Week emcee TOM BROWN.
7 of the events will be held at the Historic Franklin Theatre, with additional events taking place at Paragon Studios. For a complete schedule and additional information, please visit www.NashvilleElvisFestival.com.
Source: Franklin Theatre
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 28, 2019 at 01:00 pm (Thu)
- Mar 29, 2019 at 10:00 am (Fri)
- Mar 29, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Fri)
- Mar 29, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Fri)
- Mar 30, 2019 at 10:00 am (Sat)
- Mar 30, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 30, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 31, 2019 at 10:00 am (Sun)
- Mar 31, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
419 Main Street, Franklin, TN 37064(Neighborhood: Downtown)
All of the parking in downtown Franklin is free. You can park on the street for up to four hours or all day in one of the two public parking garages.
MORE FROM Franklin Theatre
Feb 22 - Feb 23, 2019