Nashville Film Festival
The 51st Nashville Film Festival has shifted to a virtual model for this year’s event, which will take place from October 1-7, 2020. This year’s festival will be the most accessible version to audiences yet, and both filmmakers and film lovers will be given unique opportunities to connect and enjoy digital screenings, panels, filmmaker Q&As, musical performances and other original content online.
The festival altered its format to ensure it could produce a safe and enjoyable experience for all attendees in light of evolving health & safety protocols related to the coronavirus. The virtual festival will feature more than 200 films and include Creators Conference panels, Q&As and other exclusive content that will bring the magic of the Nashville Film Festival to attendees from the comfort and safety of their homes.
As part of the new format, “virtual social” opportunities will connect audience members directly with filmmakers and other film fans to discuss their favorite movies.
The festival, which is now in its 51st year, will continue to deliver the world’s best independent films and provide a showcase for Tennessee’s most talented filmmakers. The full program and film lineup will be announced in August 2020.
The Film Festival hosts competitions such as the TN First Competition, highlighting homegrown cinema representing all corners of the Volunteer State, and the Music Films/Music City Competition, showcasing films that celebrate music, musicians and the impact music has on our lives. Documentary fans can check out the selection of the finest non-fiction cinema on offer. If you’re more of a television fan, stop by for the Episodic Competition — creative content crafted for any type of screen meant to be consumed in small pieces…or binged! Make sure you don’t miss out on the Special Presentations, showings of high profile films featuring familiar names and rising stars making their Nashville premieres.
VIRTUAL MUSICAL PASS
- Access to exclusive NashFilm Music Program virtual events and pro mentoring sessions including:
- The Download: hear about sync opportunities from current Music Supervisors.
- The Upload: One (1) timeslot for one-on-one meetings with Music Supervisors.
- Music Panel: Artists in Sync.
- Music Panel: Diversity Matters: TheBusiness of Music Licensing
- Music Case Study 1: Marketing & Games
- Music Case Study 2: Film & TV
- Mentorship Sessions (2)
- Music Showcases (2)
VIRTUAL VIP BADGE
- Unlimited Access to all 200+ virtual / online film screenings*
- Livestream access to interactive filmmaker Q&As.
- Unlimited Access to all virtual / online Creators Conference panels*
- Access to curated guide to the 2020 festival from NashFilm Programmers.
- Access to exclusive original film, music and cultural content.
- Official Nashville Film Festival branded tee-shirt mailed to your home (U.S. only).
Contact: (615) 742-2500
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 1, 2020 at 10:00 am (Thu)
- Oct 2, 2020 at 10:00 am (Fri)
- Oct 3, 2020 at 10:00 am (Sat)
- Oct 4, 2020 at 10:00 am (Sun)
- Oct 5, 2020 at 10:00 am (Mon)
- Oct 6, 2020 at 10:00 am (Tue)
- Oct 7, 2020 at 10:00 am (Wed)
Online, Nashville, TN 37201