Nashville Vegfest 2018
Please note, this event has expired.
Plant based and healthy event with lots of food!
The 3rd Annual Nashville VegFest celebrates thoughtful eating and sustainable living, where vegans, vegetarians and the veg-curious can explore and enjoy a healthy, plant-based lifestyle. The family-friendly function will feature food samples, cooking demonstrations, live entertainment, children’s activities, giveaways and more.
- Approximately 80 vendors featuring clothing, skincare, produce, juices, massage and much more.
- Featured speakers to be announced on our website/Facebook soon!
- Kids’ activities include seed planting with a take home container; harvesting veggies from a real vegetable garden, face painting and much more
- Cooking demos, free samples
- Fitness, vegan body builders
- Food trucks on-site
- Recycling containers onsite for non-compost items.
- Free water stations
Nashville Vegfest is a 501c.3 non-profit based in Middle TN. We provide education about a plant- based, healthy, and cruelty free lifestyle. The funds raised through admission fee and other donations allows us to promote community awareness and educate others. This year’s event will be ZERO WASTE with the help of Compost Nashville. We encourage BYOB (Bring your own bags or bottles). Everyone–experienced, beginners or simply curious–can and will learn something new about vegetables. Visitors will enjoy:
625 Smith Avenue , Nashville, TN 37203