Please Note: This event has expired.
Nerd Night at Belle Meade Plantation - USO Historic House Radio Show
Join us for a night of 1940’s fun and shenanigans as we have a USO style radio show and party. During the show we will debunk many of American History’s greatest myths and have an all around good time. A portion of the proceeds from this program will be donated to the USO. All guests are encouraged to dress to the 1940s theme and join in on the best dressed competition. Space is limited, so please reserve your spot early.
Parking: On-site parking is free and designated accessible parking spaces are available close to the Visitor Center.
- For your safety and the protection of the historic property, all bags and packages are subject to inspection. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person, bag or
- For your safety and the protection of the historic property, all bags and packages are subject to inspection. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person, bag or item.
- Strollers are not allowed in the Mansion but are allowed on the Grounds.
- No food, beverages, tobacco, chewing gum, or firearms are permitted in the Mansion.
- Photography and video are not allowed in the Mansion but are allowed on the Grounds.
- Pets and comfort animals are not allowed in the Mansion but are allowed on the Grounds.
- Designated service animals are allowed in the Mansion and on the Grounds.
- Please lock your vehicle and secure your valuables. We are not responsible for any lost/stolen items.
- Please do not climb on the rock walls, trees, buildings or carriages.
- Professional photography and video shoots are not allowed in the Mansion or on the Grounds.
Parking: Designated accessible parking spaces are available close to the Visitor Center.
Exploring Belle Meade
Your visit to Belle Meade includes two floors and several flights of stairs. An elevator is located in the Visitors Center to help you access the second floor of this building. Because of the historic architecture of the Mansion, only the first floor is wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair ramp to the first floor is located on the front right side of the Mansion. Guests who are unable to go to the Second Floor of the Mansion may visit our designated rest area to view photograph albums of the Second Floor rooms. Most outbuildings are accessible by way of a pea gravel path.
Please bring your own wheelchair, walker, cane, or scooter to ensure your comfort.
Service Animals: Designated service animals are welcome throughout Belle Meade. However, due to safety restrictions, service animals must be on a leash at all times. Any show of hostile behavior toward other guests or employees is unacceptable. Service animals may not be handled by or left with other guests or employees.
Restrooms: All restrooms at Belle Meade have wheelchair accessible stalls. Restrooms are located on the first and second floor of the Visitor Center.
If you have any questions, please visit the Guest Services Desk located inside the Visitor Center.