Old Town Trolley Tours®
Join Old Town Trolley Tours® for a tour of Nashville, Tennessee!
Nashville hosts the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium and the Bluebird Café. The capital of Tennessee is also famous for The District, a downtown area featuring shopping, dining and entertainment. To view these and other popular attractions like the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Parthenon and Bicentennial Capitol Mall, hop aboard the Old Town Trolley. More than just a sightseeing tour, it is a fun and educational adventure as your trolley conductor provides an entertaining narration that includes little known facts and behind-the-scenes tips. You can avoid city traffic and costly parking when you step off the trolley to explore your favorite attractions. When you are finished, just hop aboard the next Old Town Trolley to continue discovering all that Nashville has to offer. A combination of transportation and entertainment, Old Town Trolley is the best way to see Music City.
Length of tour: 1 hour and 50 minutes
Old Town Trolley operates daily every 20 – 30 minutes.
Ticket holders may board the trolley at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Please note that trolleys can only pick up guests at the designated stops and by law cannot stop at any other location.
Booth Locations to Redeem Your Tickets
- Downtown Nashville – Trolley Stop #1 201 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201
- Ryman Auditorium / Puckett’s Grocery Area – Trolley Stop #4 138 5th Avenue N., Nashville, TN 37219
- Schermerhorn Symphony / Goo Goo Shop / Country Music Hall of Fame Area -Trolley Stop #2 or Stop #3 1 Symphony Place, Nashville, TN 37201
Contact: (615) 321-4939 x134
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 25, 2019 at 09:00 am - 04:40 pm (Tue)
- Jun 26, 2019 at 09:00 am - 04:40 pm (Wed)
- Jun 27, 2019 at 09:00 am - 04:40 pm (Thu)
- Jun 28, 2019 at 09:00 am - 04:40 pm (Fri)
- Jun 29, 2019 at 09:00 am - 04:40 pm (Sat)
- Jun 30, 2019 at 09:00 am - 04:40 pm (Sun)
- Jul 1, 2019 at 09:00 am - 04:40 pm (Mon)
Additional time info:
February 27 – November 26: Departs at 9am with last re-boarding at 4:40pm.
November 27 – February 26: Departs at 9am with last re-boarding leaving Broadway (stop #1) at 4pm.
201 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37210(Neighborhood: Downtown)
Parking in Nashville is sometimes a challenge and can be on the expensive side; but there are a large number of parking options around the city, including parking garages, parking lots, and city-metered spaces.
Go to Where to Park for parking near our stops.