Please Note: This event has expired.
Paint the Town Orange
CELEBRATE FALL IN HISTORIC FRANKLIN
This fall downtown Franklin plans to Paint the Town Orange!
The Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, TN, and its division the Downtown Franklin Association have partnered with Visit Franklin and the City of Franklin to “Paint the Town Orange” this October in celebration of autumn in historic Franklin’s Main Street District.
Beautiful Downtown Franklin will be decorated with engaging store windows, festive banners, fall plantings and photo ops where you can take selfies and tag @downtownfranklintn and @franklintn and use the hashtags #PaintTheTownOrange and #FranklinFall2020
Every week will include fun activities, online costume contests for people and pets and special merchant promotions. Follow @downtownfranklintn on Instagram and @downtown.franklin on Facebook, and check www.downtownfranklintn.com/orange for updates and photo op locations!
Every week in October will highlight different types of local businesses and sites that make Franklin a unique and charming place to visit!
- Week of Oct. 4: Harvesting History & Culture — Spend some time at the historic sites, art galleries and special venues that gives this downtown its personality.
- Week of Oct. 11: Bountiful Brews — Taste the delicious fall-themed special creations at the many pubs, restaurants and coffee shops.
- Week of Oct. 18: Shop Small this Fall — Are you one of the 70% of Americans who plan to shop early for Christmas this year? Downtown Franklin offers unique gifts at local stores you won’t find anywhere else!
- Week of Oct. 25: Autumnal Treats — Splurge on autumnal treats at the local bakeries, ice cream parlors, and candy shops as you stroll through the lovely downtown.
- Friday, Oct. 30 – Saturday, Oct. 31: “Paint the Town Orange” Weekend!
Some events are free while others may have a ticket price.
Main Street, Franklin, TN 37067