By Dominique Morisseau
A mother’s hopes for her son clash with an educational system rigged against him in Pipeline, the riveting new play by Dominique Morisseau, brought to you this fall by Nashville Repertory Theatre. Nya, an inner-city public high school teacher, is committed to her students but desperate to give her only son Omari opportunities they’ll never have. When a controversial incident at his upstate private school threatens to get him expelled, Nya must confront his rage and her own choices as a parent. But will she be able to reach him before a world beyond her control pulls him away? With profound compassion and lyricism, Pipeline brings an urgent conversation powerfully to the fore. Don’t miss this deeply moving story of a mother’s fight to give her son a future — without turning her back on the community that made him who he is.
Stay for a Talkback!
After Friday evening performances, the director and cast will take the stage for a Talkback about the show. Get your tickets for October 25 & November 1 to discuss the show with the director and cast!
Meet the Cast!
The cast of Pipeline will be in the lobby after performances on Saturday evenings for a Meet & Greet with the audience! Get your tickets for October 22 & November 2 to meet the cast!
Source: Nashville Repertory Theatre
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 17, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Oct 18, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Oct 19, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Oct 20, 2019 at 02:30 pm (Sun)
- Oct 24, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Oct 25, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Oct 26, 2019 at 02:30 pm (Sat)
- Oct 26, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Oct 27, 2019 at 02:30 pm (Sun)
- Oct 31, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Nov 1, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Nov 2, 2019 at 02:30 pm (Sat)
- Nov 2, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Nov 3, 2019 at 02:30 pm (Sun)
505 Deaderick Street, Nashville, TN 37219(Neighborhood: Downtown)
MORE FROM Nashville Repertory Theatre
Nov 29 - Dec 22, 2019