Postpartum Doula Training
Please note, this event has expired.
Learn the skills to care for families after they have babies.
Always dreamed about supporting women after birth? Maybe you have thought about becoming a doula, but were unsure where to start. This one day training will be your springboard to your new doula career.
One Day Doula Training Covers:
- Duties of a Postpartum Doula
- Healthy Boundaries and Pacing
- Practical and Modest Clothing Choices
- Having a Servant Heart for Moms
- Providing Unbiased Support for Mom’s Parenting Choices
- Entering and Leaving Client’s home
- Holding and Burping a Newborn
- 5 S’s for Swaddling a Newborn
- Paced Bottle Feeding and Bottle Care
- Signs of Postpartum Depression
- Continuing Education Options
- Record Keeping
- Building Resources for Postpartum Clients
After completing the class, you will receive your certificate via email and the exclusive digital Blissful Birthing Trained Postpartum Doula badge in jpeg format.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
The doula training is from 9am-12pm. 12pm-1pm is lunch break. Postpartum belling binding is an additional $40 fee and is optional. It runs from 1pm-3pm.