Ruzz Guitar (UK) & Rebecca Hosking
Please note, this event has expired.
Ruzz Guitar and Rebecca Hosking will be joining forces in Rebecca’s home town of Nashville along with her band Scott Neubert, Bobby King and Steve Holland for a showcase night at 3rd & Lindsley!
Grammy considered artist, Rebecca Hosking, and Gretsch Guitar’s endorsee Ruzz Guitar join together for a showcase night in Rebecca’s home town of Nashville. Joined by Rebecca’s band Scott Neubert, Bobby King and Steve Holland, they’ll be playing music from both of their recent releases whilst joining each other to play together for the first time in Nashville since April 2017.
Rebecca Hosking is a singer/songwriter that has been pounding the pavement in Nashville, TN on Music Row making her pressence known. Over the years she has collected numerous TV and movie cuts, Independent artist cuts, and major label holds as she continues to solicit her music through numerous genres and avenues. Currently promoting her latest CD release, My Mother’s Child a follow up to her Love and Other Disasters CD, She is a columnist for Skope magazine. A member of the Woman’s Music Business Assoc. and artist.
Ruzz Guitar of ‘Ruzz Guitar’s Blues Revue‘ is a powerful, Soul injected Blues/R’n’B/Rock’n’Roll guitarist and songwriter hailing from Bristol UK. After taking inspiration from many great guitarists such as Wilko Johnson, Brian Setzer, Jim Heath and Jimmie Vaughan, Ruzz has developed what he has learnt into his own style which is quickly becoming recognized around the globe.
After a few years of playing with multiple Blues and Rockabilly band’s from Bristol and Bath and playing all over the UK and Europe, Ruzz has decided to put together his Blues/R’n’B/Rock’n’Roll band to showcase his unique, multi-genre guitar playing and song writing.
Since the band started in 2014 they have been going from strength to strength.
- They have opened for many well-known artists such as Dr Feelgood, Kirk Fletcher (The Fabulous Thunderbirds/Joe Bonamassa/Solo), The BlockHeads (Ian Dury & The Blockheads), Bill Kirchen and Darrel Higham (Imelda May/Jeff Beck/Solo)
- They have self-released two albums which have both amassed multiple plays on multiple independent and internet radio stations around the globe including “Hank’s Americana Radio” and 90.1 FM KPFT “Howlin’ The Blues” broadcasting out of Houston Texas, BBC Radio Wales during Adam Walton’s “BBC Introducing” Show broadcasting from the UK and Banks Radio Australia to name a few.
- The most recent album release (“Burn Out” – November 2016) features special guest Pete Gage (The Jet Harris Band/Dr Feelgood/Solo).
- They have played all over the UK and had very successful tours of Europe (July 2015) and the USA (April 2017) which have led to plans for future tours being worked on.
- Ruzz has also been honoured by being officially endorsed by Gretsch Guitars (September 2016). In March 2017, he was made the “Featured Guitarist” on the official website for Gretsch Guitars (gretsch.com)
- September 2017 saw Ruzz used as the front cover image for UK Rock’n’Roll Magazine with a three page feature on the band.
818 Third Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37210(Neighborhood: SoBro)
MORE FROM 3rd and Lindsley Bar and Grill
Oct 21, 2018