Shania Twain: Rock This Country
Please note, this event has expired.
With more than 90 million albums sold worldwide and U.S. sales topping 35 million, international superstar Shania Twain remains the top-selling female country artist of all time.
The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum examines the life and career of five-time Grammy winner Shania Twain in its newest exhibit, Shania Twain: Rock This Country. The exhibit follows the evolution of Twain’s career from her early days performing in Canadian bars to her recent appearance at the Stagecoach Festival in California. Twain has sold more albums than any other female country artist in history. Successful titles include her platinum-selling debut, Shania Twain; her Grammy-winning, double diamond-selling (RIAA certification for 20 million units) The Woman in Me; the top-selling album in history by a female country artist, Come on Over, and Twain’s third consecutive diamond-selling album release, UP!
- Hooded leather coat with fur trim and fringe, and fur-trimmed boots with Native American beadwork, worn on the cover of her self-titled 1993 debut album
- Complete ensemble, including top hat, from 1999 music video for “Man! I Feel Like a Woman!”
- Marc Bouwer leopard-print crop top and matching pants worn during Come On Over Tour (1998–99)
- Marc Bouwer futuristic princess outfit, with faux-leather coat; diamond and rhinestone earrings; velvet bra and skirt embellished with diamonds and rhinestones; belt with rhinestones and beads; and patent leather and suede boots, worn for her Super Bowl XXXVII halftime performance (2003)
- Outfit worn by Twain for her Stagecoach performance, including black top with multiple tiers of fringe, a body suit with fringe, crochet-pattern pants, and pumps, April 2017
- Grammys for Best Country Song, “You’re Still the One” (1998); Best Country Song, “Come One Over” (1999); Best Female Country Vocal Performance, “Man! I Feel Like a Woman!” (1999)
Included with Country Music Hall of Fame General Admission
FREE/Children (5 & Under)
Valid ID must be presented at time of purchase.
Contact: (615) 416-2001
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
Additional time info:
Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203(Neighborhood: Downtown)
MORE FROM Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Nov 23 - Nov 24, 2018