Please Note: This event has expired.
The Strawberry Jubilee is Nashville’s premier opportunity to experience the flavor of real Tennessee strawberries that have been grown and freshly harvested by local and regional farmers.
Nashville Farmers’ Market is excited to bring back their beloved seasonal events that they’re celebrating the kick off of peak season with a berry special week-long Strawberry Jubilee from May 10 through May 16.
They’ve got the biggest and best Strawberry Jubilee ever planned, so to keep it safe and really showcase the tasty versatility of the strawberry, you’ll find exclusive specials, live music, a themed photo booth, a recipe contest and, of course, so many strawberries throughout the week at the Nashville Farmers’ Market.
Pick up a quart or ten of locally-grown strawberries with Hancock Family Farm (open daily), Hill & Hollow Farm (Saturday and Sunday), S.E. Daugherty & Sons Farm (Friday-Sunday) and Smiley’s Farm (open daily).
Then try your hand at cooking up a culinary masterpiece centered around those strawberries and submit it to the recipe contest May 10-15. Snap a pic of your creation and tag @nashvillefarmersmarket for your chance to win a $100 Market bundle filled with great stuff from the Farm Sheds.
If you’d rather leave the kitchen-based creativity to the Market House merchants, then check out all the delicious specials in store for you:
- Bubble Love: strawberry boba milk tea
- Delta 61: strawberry-topped beignets from Delta 61
- Farm City Coffee: strawberry sassafrass lemonade
- HeArt of Nashville: limited edition strawberry block prints
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream: strawberry buttermilk ice cream
- Natchez Hills Winery: strawberry ju-brie-lee board & bottle package, strawberry dessert board & bottle package, and strawberry white wine spritzer
- The Picnic Tap: an exclusive release of East Nashville Beerworks’ Strawberry Cumberland Punch (plus a live performance from Shawn Lacy on 5/14)
- Succulent Vegan Tacos: strawberry and cream conchas and strawberry horchata
And, of course, the strawberry love extends to the Farm Shed vendors with awesome exclusives such as:
- SE Daughtery & Sons
- Alsup’s Concessions: strawberry lemonade
- Gardens of Babylon: strawberry plants
- LavenderGirl TN: strawberry-lavender lotions, linen sprays and soap from Lavender Girl TN
- Lynchburg Soap Company: strawberry grapefruit soap bars with strawberry seed exfoliators
- The Picnic Tap: fresh squeezed strawberry margaritas (plus a live performance from Shawn Lacy on 5/15)
- Plano Produce: strawberry jam
- Soy Cubano: strawberry and cheese filled pastries
- Tennessee Grassfed: strawberry jalapeno jam
- Zennessee: strawberry bath bombs and soaps from Zennessee
More specials are being added to the list all the time—stay tuned for updates on what to eat, drink and do all week long May 10 through 16 on the NFM Instagram feed. And, remember, individual Market House merchant and Farm Shed vendor hours vary, so check in with them before stopping by.
Source: Nashville Farmers’ Market
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
900 Rosa L Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN 37208