Sunset Concert Series: Resurrection: A Journey Tribute
The Battle of Franklin Trust has announced the dates and lineup for its annual Sunset Concert Series, a family-friendly, summer tradition providing outdoor concerts on the east lawn of Carnton.
Enjoy live music on the East Lawn at Carnton! Guests are invited to arrive early to set up chairs, blankets and picnics.
Resurrection – A Journey Tribute, considered to be ‘The Gold Standard’ by which all Journey tributes are measured, faithfully recreates the experience of a 1980’s Journey concert. This dynamic and compelling band has featured some of Nashville’s hottest musicians, many whom who have performed, written, or recorded with the biggest names in the music industry – including Journey and Steve Perry. Every show is a brilliant reproduction of sights and sounds that captivate and transport audiences to the glorious age of arena rock. Lead singer, Ryan Christopher, delivers the vocal precision, appearance, and stage presence of the legendary Steve Perry. Resurrection – A Journey Tribute continues to garner worldwide attention and acclaim with high profile performances including, Royal Caribbean International cruises, Fraze Pavilion, AT&T Park: Home of the San Francisco Giants, US Cellular Field: Home of the Chicago White Sox, Hard Rock Casino and Hotel. Fans across the country, including Steve Perry and Journey purists, rave that Resurrection – A Journey Tribute is THE Journey experience! Take a look, attend a show near you, and then you decide!
- Tickets are available to purchase in advance and day-of. Advance tickets may be purchased online only ($0.50 processing fee per ticket applies to online purchases). Tickets will be available to purchase day of at Carnton when gates open at 4pm.
- The gates open at 4pm. The concerts are from 6pm to 8pm.
- The concerts are held on the east lawn next to the house. Parking is free. Restrooms are on-site.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase or attendees may bring their own (including alcohol).
- No tents, grills, open flames, or pets are allowed.
- Please keep this historic site clean by taking your trash with you at the end of the evening. Trash bags provided by Keep Williamson Beautiful will be available at no charge.
- Tickets are non-refundable and may only be redeemed at the concert you choose at the time of purchase. In the event of inclement weather, every effort will be made to reschedule the concert.
Contact: Hannah Jacobs, Event & Group Tour Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 905-0687.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jul 25, 2021 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Sun)
Additional time info:
Gates open at 4pm.
1345 Eastern Flank Circle, Franklin, TN 37064